The Bay Area has no shortage of professional sports teams to see. Basketball, football, hockey, soccer, and baseball teams are all located within relatively easy driving distance of San Francisco. However, while going to the stadium can’t be beat because then you can say you were there, it just isn’t practical to go to every game for most people. Plus, there are many better venues to seek out and watch the ball game. We at the Brickyard in San Francisco know that a sports bar can make for the best experience when it comes to seeing the ball games. Here are the top 8 reasons:
- Food – At San Francisco’s best sports bars, the food is always better than what you can find at the park.
- Detail – Replay after replay in slow motion with expert analysis. Can’t get that at a stadium.
- Cost – Parking, tickets, nachos, and dogs? All too expensive at the ball game.
- Boredom – Game’s a blow out? You’ve got your choice of games at the top sports bars in San Francisco. Not true at the stadium.
- Convenience – Most bars have little to no parking hassle.
- Alcohol – Variety is the spice of life, and a variety of alcohol makes the sports bar a better choice than the arena.
- Service – You think the peanut guy is great service? How about warm beer?
- Socializing – At a bar, you can hear each other talk. At the stadium? Not so much.
Most San Francisco sports bars are going to carry your favorite teams on high definition TV, even during blackout dates. Choosing the right bar for you also means choosing the right food and the right type of people to be with. When you go to a bar, you don’t have to worry about children and watching your language, or about rabid fans who may go overboard in support of their team. You’ll instead be able to eat good food, have great drinks, and watch the most engaging game available anywhere.